Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ozeri Stone Earth Pan Review


I was very excited about reviewing this Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri because all the pans at my house were awful and burned my food. I can't even count on my hands how many times I was almost in tears over burnt food. Enough about that though.. this pan was everything I was looking for and even more! It's AMAZING!

It's non-stick which means no mess to scrape off afterwards! that's the best feeling ever. I love cooking, so if there is less of a mess for me to clean afterwards I am happy and the food even tastes better cooked in this pan.

You can saute, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of of oil normally used and cleaning is a breeze.

Check them out on www.facebook.com/OzeriProducts

This is what my pans looks like each time I use it. I still am in awe with this pan. 

It's 100% free of PFOA, a harmful chemical found in traditional cookware.

Scratch resistant stone-based coating that is super easy to clean.


Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon handle that is reinforced to the pan via 3 rivets, and a magnetized base for the use of with rapid heat transfer induction stoves. 




This is the beautiful grilled cheese sandwich with bacon that I made. Not burnt, just the way I like it. Really delicious.. highly recommend this pan to anyone who doesn't have non-stick stone earth pans. I recommend this pan to EVERYONE though.




Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising